<body>
My Most Wanted List



Monday, July 30, 2007

WAH! Didn't update my blog for 2 weeks already. Was really busy. OMG, for the past 2 weeks, I've been doing OT. And my last week here which starts today, OMG... More OT! SIAN! Anyway, this coming week, I'll be plucking fruits somewhere and will be staying in Shanghai until the 7th August! So most probalby won't be able to use the internet.

Sianz. I hope my prepaid card can last me this 1 week. Just topped it up 50RMB yesterday, I'm only left with 26RMB today. WTF! I didn't even used so much. CRAP!

Anyway 2 weeks ago, we went to Zhe Jiang again, but a different mountain. This mountain was known as Yan Dang Shan. On staturday, we did water rafting and my whole body got soaked! During the night, we had a night walk in the mountains. We stayed in a hotel in the mountains for the night, and went for sight-seeing the next morning.

OH. Did I mention the weather was freaking hot and the bus ride from Wuxi to Yan Dang Shan was 7 hours!!! WTF! 7 hours is not the worst thing, the worst thing was, my chair can't be moved back and I had to sit up straight for 7 hours!!! Damn!!! Anyway, the pictures are below.



Last weekend, we headed down to Suzhou. We went there for some walking and shopping, and for lunch, we ate freaking huge You Tiao! Walaoz, Couldn't finish it. LOL, we took a trishaw from one part to another and the uncle keep insisting to bring us to Mei Nu Jie (Pretty Girls Street, Chio Bu Street, wadeva u want to call it.) Lol. He kept telling us that the girls there were damn chio, there were many massage palors and you could pay the girls 15RMB to STRIP. WTF!

Lol.... BUT! We didn't go. Hahaha... We went for dinner and did some night shopping and headed back to Wuxi.

On Sunday, we slacked in the dormitory till afternoon and headed down to Wuxi town to shop a little while before heading to have our 150RMB Teriyaki BUFFET! IT WAS DAMN GOOD! I had a lot of Sashimi! And it all came out from the back... There goes my 150RMB -.-"

I'll be back soon ppl! This will probably be my last post in Wuxi, China! see you guys in SG SOON!

I miss her lots! lots and lots! Wish I could see her now! Tat lazy pig!

- WROTE A NEW SCRIPT at 5:12:00 PM -


DARYL

DOB: 12 Apr 87, 20
Sex: Male

Schools:
St. Michael's Primary
Si Ling Secondary
NYP

Loves:
Director (God),
Main Cast (Family),
Lead Actress (Dearest Ling),
Supporting Actors/Actresses (Friends)

Role:
Finish this play and be proud of it. Make decisions and never look back, never regret, but learn.


THEME SONG


LEAD'S WISHLIST

Further Studies
My Driving Licence *Got it at 18+ XD
My Own Car
Learn about car modifications *Learning
Learn Drifting! *dreaming


CAST OF MY LIFE

Sweetheart
Our Story
Annette
Clarisse
Eliz
Fazlina
Fidel
Hui Shan
Jamie
Jeremy
Justin
Kheen Rui
Liyi
Malihha
Sophia
Wei Liang


RECENT SCRIPTS

LOST SCRIPTS

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
February 2008
May 2008
August 2009


PEN IT DOWN





FAVOURITE SCRIPTS

Singapore Honda Club
SG Car Mart
Parking Idots
Hardware Zone
My Class - MIT0510-E1
Blogger

Those Who Love My Script