<body>
My Most Wanted List



Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Money problem.... Relationship problem....
My life is totally screwed up now....
Any more problems wanna hit me now?!
Just hit me.... Blow my mind out with troubles....
When was the last time i smiled and laugh till my heart's content?
I suddenly lost it.... I can't remember.... I remember more of the bad times in my life then the good ones.... Arn't there any happy memories left for me???
I wake up in the morning aimlessly... I put on fake smiles and laughter... I just have no motivation in life now... It's like a total stand still...
Problems come one after another... When I try to solve one... Another one comes along... I'm too tired... I just don't care anymore....
Who want's to talk to me now???
Haiz... I'm quiting my job soon... Need to get another one asap. Best be 6 -10 kind of job. Haiz....
Who understands me.... No one.... Even I dun understand myself....
Rubbish... I'm trash... Talking trash...

To her: I hope we can really withstand the test of time.... Though this test failed once... I miss.... Everything....

- WROTE A NEW SCRIPT at 8:43:00 PM -


DARYL

DOB: 12 Apr 87, 20
Sex: Male

Schools:
St. Michael's Primary
Si Ling Secondary
NYP

Loves:
Director (God),
Main Cast (Family),
Lead Actress (Dearest Ling),
Supporting Actors/Actresses (Friends)

Role:
Finish this play and be proud of it. Make decisions and never look back, never regret, but learn.


THEME SONG


LEAD'S WISHLIST

Further Studies
My Driving Licence *Got it at 18+ XD
My Own Car
Learn about car modifications *Learning
Learn Drifting! *dreaming


CAST OF MY LIFE

Sweetheart
Our Story
Annette
Clarisse
Eliz
Fazlina
Fidel
Hui Shan
Jamie
Jeremy
Justin
Kheen Rui
Liyi
Malihha
Sophia
Wei Liang


RECENT SCRIPTS

LOST SCRIPTS

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
February 2008
May 2008
August 2009


PEN IT DOWN





FAVOURITE SCRIPTS

Singapore Honda Club
SG Car Mart
Parking Idots
Hardware Zone
My Class - MIT0510-E1
Blogger

Those Who Love My Script