<body>
My Most Wanted List



Monday, May 26, 2008

I woke up rather late... Why? Coz I slept at 7.30... AM! Yeap... 7.30am in the morning. Haa... My timing is all screwed up! Need to adjust back before my NS!

Anyway, the day wasn't wasted, went to pick dear up at 3pm and went for lunch at Bukit Timah Almeen for lunch. *I know it's a little late for luch. We ordered 1 Mushroom Cheeze Prata, 1 Maggie Goreng, 1 Mutton Soup, 1 Small Bucket of Potato Wages and 1 Iced Lemon Tea!

Hungry ghostsssssssssssssssssssssss...

Too hungry to take picture of the food we had.

After the feast, I had a tummy ache... hahahahaaaaaaaa... Wasn't coz I ate too much... It was because of THE EXTRA CHILL MAGGIE GORENG WITH CURRY I had at 4am! So I was in search of a reasonably clean toilet, guess what... We ended up at Changi Airport Terminal 3! LOL!

I did my business and eh... Since we were there, might as well take a self tour of the place. Parked at carpark 3A... Walked from 1 end to another just to do something stupid... LOL! Take the skytrain! hahaa... We had a 2 minutes right from T3 to T2, and another 2 minutes back. It was me la! I wanted to sit. Coz I haven sat the new skytrain before. *So kiddy right?

We took some retarded pictures. HAAAaaaAa...



Headed down to East Coast Park where we sat at our same rock where we always sat, at the beach and chatted. Just the 2 of us. =) Think I'll have to label our rock already. Coz not much space left, many ppl booking place there with markers already. LOL. Oh.... We took MORE retarded pictures. Yeap. More... hahaaaaa... ENJOY!



As promised, here's a picture of dear and me on my grad day! =D

- WROTE A NEW SCRIPT at 2:54:00 AM -


DARYL

DOB: 12 Apr 87, 20
Sex: Male

Schools:
St. Michael's Primary
Si Ling Secondary
NYP

Loves:
Director (God),
Main Cast (Family),
Lead Actress (Dearest Ling),
Supporting Actors/Actresses (Friends)

Role:
Finish this play and be proud of it. Make decisions and never look back, never regret, but learn.


THEME SONG


LEAD'S WISHLIST

Further Studies
My Driving Licence *Got it at 18+ XD
My Own Car
Learn about car modifications *Learning
Learn Drifting! *dreaming


CAST OF MY LIFE

Sweetheart
Our Story
Annette
Clarisse
Eliz
Fazlina
Fidel
Hui Shan
Jamie
Jeremy
Justin
Kheen Rui
Liyi
Malihha
Sophia
Wei Liang


RECENT SCRIPTS

LOST SCRIPTS

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
February 2008
May 2008
August 2009


PEN IT DOWN





FAVOURITE SCRIPTS

Singapore Honda Club
SG Car Mart
Parking Idots
Hardware Zone
My Class - MIT0510-E1
Blogger

Those Who Love My Script